Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nails


I looked down at my nails on Friday with absolute disgust! My red polish had chipped (not in a cool rock star chip sorta way) and most of my nails were peeling (not so cute). After work I met my friend Amy (Fabino), who has perfect beautiful hands/nails and exclaimed my upset. She pulled a product out of her handbag called Rejuvacote out of Brooklyn, NY and said, "take this bottle and use it for the next 7 days, applying it once a day. It will change your life." I told her I'd already been using Sally Hansen's Miracle Cure, but that I was not seeing impressive results and that I'd happily give it a shot. So I went home and applied Rejuvacote and have reapplied it daily since and I have to say the results are remarkable (and that is only after 4 days use)! My nails appear stronger, and look clean and shiny with the perfect hint of sheer pink to boot. You can buy it here http://store.hello-gorgeous.net/nailcare-duricosmetics.html for $9.95 and TRUST, it's worth every penny!!

Since we are on nails, I also want to mention some of my other faves. Celebrity manicurist, Deborah Lippmann (who just did Madonna's nails for the cover of Vanity Fair ... Go Deb!) has her own line lippmanncollection.com and LC has several products I can not live without. First, The Stripper is THE BEST nail polish remover I have ever used. It smells of lavender and literally strips the polish off, leaving behind only a clean nail, with a non intrusive smell, unlike most polish removers. The applicator is pretty cool too, super easy with a twist lock pump. Deborah's cuticle oil is pure love too, smelling of delicious coconuts and offers the right amount of moisture to dry cuticles without being too greasy. I also use Deb's oil on my lips and dry elbows. Amazing. OH (can you tell this stuff excites me) and she created this rich foot cream last year called Steppin' Out and I have to tell you it is wonderful - super creamy and absorbent. I use it on my hands and feet, and it smells oh so kokum butter delight! Put it on with socks before you go to bed and in the morning your feet will be moisturized to perfection!!

No comments: