Friday, April 25, 2008

Exfoliate & sparkle


I have a huge affection for a brand called Benefit Cosmetics out of San Francisco, CA. What initially piqued my interest was the packaging, which is so creatively female (very fancy & expensive) and makes you feel like you can hop in to the artwork and suddenly be glam yourself (you can, try it!)

My list of favorites is long, but I wanted to mention two in particular, which I believe should be staples in your everyday wash 'n go routine. Bum Deal Body Scrub smells of red currant (yum) and the sugar and salt formula exfoliates your hips, arms, your rump and thighs to perfection. When you step out of the shower, beyond feeling baby soft you will feel revitalized and rejuvenated! I used this product frequently last year and I'm telling you my skin never felt better. The thing I especially love about Bum Deal is you are able to jump out of the shower pat down and go - no need for lotion, because the oil in the scrub leaves your skin perfectly silky (not greasy, I might add).

So you're washed up and smooth as butta (hey, easy, I'm livin' in Boston) and you're ready to jet. What's next? You're soft, but c'mon every girl needs to sparkle! For that, I recommend Benefit's Kitten Classic. First off, it looks gorgeous in your washroom, secondly, it is a soft sparkling powder within a puff (no dipping here), thirdly, the soft floral scent works with any fragrance you may be wearing (quite light and fresh) and finally, you just feel so darn sparkly and sassy.

Benefit also created a NYC and Paris Kitten, as well (cute, right?!) Trust when I say that any version of this puff will compel you to tap it on your shoulders, your legs, your decollete (especially) and even your hair! When you hit the streets, rest assured you'll be more glam than you ever dreamed possible!

Visit Benefit Cosmetics LLC and purchase some treats (it's Friday!!)

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

Get a free mini dr. feelgood with any $50 purchase. Enter promo FEELGOOD at checkout. Offer valid through 4.29.08. Not valid with any other offers.

No comments: