Monday, May 5, 2008

Teeth Whitening


I was out to dinner with my friend Julie a couple of weekends ago and noticed her smile; her teeth are so white, bright and beautiful. I must add that Julie would be gorgeous with yellow teeth, so with white teeth she is an absolute knock out!! This outing prompted me to see what is out there, which lead me to a friend who used to work at Sephora. We talked about how whitening strips often lead to sensitivity, which is exactly why I have avoided whitening in the past. Katie handed me GoSmile Advanced Formula B1 ampoules and said, "it works, give it a shot!"

I have used several treatments and I agree with Katie, this product is phenomenal. My teeth are not aching and my smile is brighter. It is super easy, as well and you have no messy gels or strips to deal with! You simply crack open an ampoule and there is a sponge which the product absorbs in to. You then sponge the product on to your teeth for 2 minutes, more or less on each tooth, depending on the need. No fuss, no mess, it's brilliant! The treatment is meant to be applied in the morning and at night for 10 days straight and you can purchase it at http://sephora.com, http://beauty.com and http://makeup.com for $89. If that is too pricey for you, you can also try the touch up ampoules - 30 ampoules for $39. These are more for on the go purposes to touch up and refresh your breath and smile. A way to erase coffee or wine stains in the moment, at the office, after dinner, etc. I am putting my order in today .. go on, give it a shot. Your smile is worth a million bucks .. or at least $89!

No comments: