Saturday, May 24, 2008

Face Wash

I ran out of my face wash recently and recalled my dermatologist recommends Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash from Johnson & Johnson, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I have been using it for about a week now and I am absolutely loving it. My mascara comes right off (the main thing I want my face wash to accomplish) and because Purpose is soap free and oil free my skin does not feel dry or irritated. It's also non-comedogenic so it will not clog my pores or leave residue on my skin, like typical soap does. My favorite thing about this product is one pump gives you a handful of creamy lather and you do not need more than that to cleanse your face and neck. I picked up my Purpose at CVS for $6.99, but I found it on Drugstore.com for $6.49 - I mean how can you go wrong, it is reasonably priced and completely effective and gentle!

No comments: