Monday, May 19, 2008

Eye cream


I mingled with a Chanel makeup artist during my most recent visit to Barneys and she introduced me to Sublimage Eye, and sent me home with samples. She said the miracle ingredient, Planifolia PFA, developed by a Chanel research team, is the latest in capturing a youthful appearance (hmmm?) The main ingredient is a precious green fruit from Madagascar called Vanilla Panifolia. This fruit only blooms from September to November, so there is a very short window to taking possession of what Chanel claims is the key ingredient to powerful anti-aging.

I have to say this cream is incredibly rich and nourishing, and especially in my morning rush, putting cream on and makeup only moments later, I need quick moisture and absorption. The thing I like most about this product is that I can apply concealer under my eyes within minutes of application and I do not end up with makeup in my creases, or visible dryness under my eyes post makeup (the worst). I also gave a sample to my Mom who has always claimed a rich under eye cream makes all the difference in showing someone's age and she is loving it; Mom said she noticed a difference immediately! Her eyes appeared revitalized and softer, and she said her crow's feet appeared much less obvious.

Mom is in her 60s and I am in my 30s and we love this eye cream! My eyes look brighter and my circles less dark, and for Mom, her wrinkles moisturized, regenerated and less obvious. We are radiant haha, isn't Chanel grande?! http://neimanmarcus.com $175 for 0.5 oz. (ouch, I know, but your eyes show the first signs of aging, so if necessary, buy a less expensive face cream and invest in Sublimage Eye!)

No comments: