Monday, May 12, 2008

Eyelash curler


My plan to move back to New York City is coming to fruition and with the date quickly nearing, the stress has gifted me with quite grotesque bags under my eyes (ack!) Under such exciting, yet cruel circumstances, one would think concealer is a gal's best friend; for me, my shu uemura Eyelash Curler is my absolute saving grace! Besides, most every makeup artist and celeb swears by this iconic tool (and you know, only the best for me!!)

I have tried many curlers and sue uemura's is engineered like no other. It is easy to use and the silicon pad stays in place, which ensures safety and ease alongside optimum curl (friends, you do not need to be afraid). This tool suits any eye shape and creates the perfect amount of pressure on your lashes to create curl beyond no other ... which I am telling you will brighten any tired or stressed eyes!

Ideally, your curler should be replaced every 6 months and its pad should be replaced every 3 months (one replacement pad comes with your purchase). It is also suggested that you clean your curler before each use. I usually wipe it off with a tissue, but I'm sure witch hazel or alcohol would be ideal. Also, I use my curler before I apply mascara in the morning, and then throughout the day over my mascara (once or twice) to help wake up and refresh my look!

I usually scoot in to a Sephora for my curler, but you can also buy shu eumura's curler on their website http: shueumura-usa.com or at Nordstrom. The price ranges between $17 and $19.

No comments: