Sunday, July 20, 2008

Concealer

I must introduce you to a new and faithful friend ... drum roll .. Time Balm concealer, by The Balm. Ta dah, mis amigos, it is unbelievable! 

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been dealing with some pain in the rump blemishes, especially on my forehead, and though Clinique Almost Makeup has helped incredibly with redness reduction and overall skin tone, The Balm has saved the day coverage wise.

It comes in 4 shades and is even said to be a treatment for your under eye area; The Balm says to dab a bit on before bed and you will awaken more fresh (who couldn't use that, right?!)  Personally, it is a tad dry for under my eyes, but as a blemish concealer, I am not sure there is a better one out there. I have used nearly every brand and I gotta say, The Balm has made me feel human lately on some terribly insecure skin days. The greatest thing about it is it lasts. I cover up in the a.m. and by day's end I am still in the game! This little pot of love is $17, I mean why not?!  http://sephora.com.

No comments: