Sunday, August 3, 2008

O-Gloss


I recently got a call from my friend Julie who told me I had to go out and buy Smashbox's new lip gloss O-Gloss immediately. She told me a great story about how her daughter Caroline was beyond upset to see Mom's pink turned out very differently than hers. Caroline wanted Mom's pink! 

O-Gloss is the first "intuitive lip gloss". Every person's pink is different, based on their chemistry. O-Gloss is very smooth, not sticky and has wonderful ingredients like avocado oil and Goji Berry-C Complex for moisture and shine. My pink is a subtle pink, but I have to tell you this gloss absolutely rocks on blondes! A blonde friend recently whipped O-Gloss out of her bag and I felt just like Caroline, I want her pink!! How fun right?!!

You can buy Smashbox at http://smashbox.com and this delicious pink pout will cost you $22.00 with free shipping in the U.S.

No comments: