Sunday, July 13, 2008

Clinique Almost Makeup

With a move back to New York City, and the start of a new job, I have been swamped. A bit swamped to fill you in, but not too swamped to stop by Sephora and pick up a few new things.

A big move, water, temperature changes, hormones, stress levels, can all have a huge effect on one's skin. I was pretty upset recently, in the midst of all of these personal changes, to wake up with a patch of acne on my forehead. I have tried to drink more water, watch my sugar, etc, but nothing is working (pretty much the worst!) So outside of treating my skin, I decided to pick up a foundation to minimize some of the redness and even out the rest of my skin tone.  Something light, not too heavy, it's summer!

Clinique's Almost Makeup did the trick. I had no idea how much red I had in my skin until I applied this very light and natural foundation, and saw the immediate results. I feel more confident and less focused on my forehead's blemishes and Almost Makeup is oil-free, waterproof and has an SPF of 15, so I feel protected too. The greatest thing is, it is affordable at $19.50 per tube! You can purchase this product at http://sephora.com or at any counter that carries Clinique. Give it a shot, I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

No comments: